You are here: Home » User-agent List » Google Chrome 2.0 » User-agent string detail
Google Chrome 2.0 User-Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.214.171.124 Safari/530.5
|User-Agent Name||Google Chrome 2.0 [10 items]|
|Organization||Google Inc. |
|User-agent String||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/126.96.36.199 Safari/530.5|
|First Visit||Jun 22, 2009 12:22 PDT|
|First IP||188.8.131.52 - 200-169-200-9.bhels300.ipd.brasiltelecom.net.br|
|Last Visit||Feb 15, 2010 16:25 PST|
Last updated: Nov 29, 2009 18:53 PST
The description about Google Chrome 2.0
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Google released Chrome 2.0 on May 2009.The speed-demon browser gets an additional kick of speed, a few more features, and a load of bug fixes.
Top features of Google Chrome 2.0
- Improved New Tab Page: The most requested feature from users was the ability to remove thumbnails from the New Tab page. Now you can finally hide that embarrassing gossip blog from the Most Visited section.
- Form autocomplete: one of the most obvious missing features from the initial release
- Full Screen Mode: If you've ever given a presentation or watched a large video using Google Chrome, you might have wished you could use every last pixel on your screen for the content. Now you can hide the title bar and the rest of the browser window by hitting F11 or selecting the option in the Tools menu.
- Autoscroll by middle-clicking on a page and indicating the direction
- Profiles are a great way to separate Chrome's settings in different categories: you could create a work profile with its own homepage, bookmarks and browsing history and profile for your personal projects. The great thing about Chrome is that you don't have to close the browser to change your profile: just open a new window in a separate profile.
- Support for Greasemonkey scripts (or user-scripts).
Other resources about Google Chrome 2.0
- Google Chrome Fans - Google Chrome technology news, tutorial, free themes & extensions download